The first safety razor that’s actually… safe. The Single Edge SE is the easy entrance to single blade shaving you’ve always wanted. Supply's NickStopTM technology uses 16 precision fins to protect your skin while lifting and guiding your hair to the blade. It handles irritation, nicks and cuts no matter where you use it: head, face, legs, toes, or anywhere in between. It’s the first Single Edge for every-body.
- Single Edge SE: Engineered to be the safe, easy Single Edge shave you’ve been searching for. Easy for beginners. Suitable for all skin types. Available in multiple Alloy finishes.
- Nickstop™ Technology: Constructed with 16 precision fins perfectly placed along the safety bar, this new setting protects your skin from nicks and cuts while providing a close, comfortable shave.
- Black Label Blade Pack: Injector Pack loaded with 8 super sharp blades. Easy to change, safe to handle. Each pack is about a 90-day supply — 8-10 shaves per blade.
How to Use
- The Single Edge SE comes ready to go. The 16 precision fins are installed. Get ready to feel like a wet shaving pro as soon as you take it out of the box
- Insert the key from your blade pack into the head of your Single Edge Razor and push the slider toward the razor to inject your blade.
- Using the correct angle is very important for a close, comfortable shave with the Single Edge - somewhere between 10-15 degrees rotated from your skin. The easiest way to find your angle is to start by placing the head of the razor flat against your cheek - cutting edge facing the ground.
- Take a few short, light downward strokes - with the head of the razor sliding against your skin. Then begin to rotate the handle downward - slowly letting the blade make contact with your skin - until the razor starts cutting the hair
- You found it!